Product Manager, Innovation
Circle K’s Innovation group is looking for an experienced product manager to lead innovation initiatives. The role will work closely with the Innovation team leads, as well as cross-functional decision-makers, contributors within Circle K, and external partners (typically development and design teams).
We are looking for someone who has experience in a startup environment, is comfortable with the ambiguity inherent to early concept development and iteration, and has experience driving cross-functional teams.
This role reports to our Head of Digital Innovation, and ideally will be based in Phoenix or Montreal.
- Lead early concept development, financial model creation, Proof of Concept (POCs) creation, and pilot execution.
- Conduct analysis on pilot performance and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Define success criteria for POCs and pilots.
- Manage a cross-functional team to bring concepts to live pilots on time and within budget.
- Create product requirements, manage feature backlogs, bug scrubs, and coordinate cost-effective utilization of internal and external development resources.
ABOUT THE CANDIDATE:
- 3-5 years of tech product management experience.
- Experience with new product development and pilot rollouts.
- Agile Product Management Experience.
- Consumer Product Experience.
- Previous Startup Leadership a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven record of managing multiple projects at once.
- Ability to stay highly organized and efficient in a fast-paced, rigorous work environment.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our parent company, Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc, is a convenience and fueling store chain with over 14,000 stores in 26 countries, employing 133,000 people and serving over 9 million people every day. The company delivers over $55 billion in annual revenues, with the aim of doubling EBITDA from 2018 to 2023. We’re committed to innovation with many new roll-outs of products and services in the last couple of years. Our innovation labs are based in Norway, Arizona, and Montreal (in partnership with McGill University). A legacy of our Founders, we have a strong culture that is based on a decentralized model which drives accountability and entrepreneurship.
We sell time and convenience (80% of in-store merchandise is consumed within one hour of purchase) and have close proximity to customers. Depending on where you are in the world, you may know us as Couche Tard, Circle K, Ingo or Holiday.